Notice on Conducting the 10th Round of Enterprises Credit Rating Evaluation
Notice on Conducting the 10th Round of Enterprises Credit Rating Evaluation by the
China Association of Environmental Protection Industry
CAEPI Notice (2017) no.153
To all member units, to all provinces (autonomous regions, municipalities), to all professional committees of the China Association of Environmental Protection Industry:
Since 2011, the China Association of Environmental Protection Industry has already completed nine rounds of evaluation, it has been strongly supported by relevant departments, it has received the unanimous praise of its member units, its evaluation results have been widely accepted by the market, and it has strongly promoted the creation of a culture of integrity in the environmental protection industry, promoting the construction of a better level of industry credit. Following research, our Association has decided to conduct the 10th round of evaluation of enterprises’ credit rating. Please take note of specific matters as follows:
I. Requirements for Enterprises Applying for the Evaluation
1. Enterprises participating to the evaluation for the first time shall be members of the China Association of Environmental Protection Industry. They shall have been established for three years, they must have reported profits for three years, they shall not have closed down or stopped their business operations, and they shall not take part to credit rating evaluation by other industry associations.
2. Enterprises that have already participated in credit rating evaluation by our Association shall file a new application, according to the present Notice, if their certificate has expired.
II. Content of the evaluation, and of rating
Enterprise credit rating evaluation involves the comprehensive assessment of the five aspects of enterprise credit of overall quality, financial status, level of management, competitiveness, and social credit. The credit rating of the enterprise is determined according to the results of the evaluation, in three rankings – A, B, C and nine levels – AAA, AA, A, BBB, BB, B, CCC, CC, C.
III. Procedures for participating to the evaluation
The present round of evaluation is conducted on a voluntary basis, and evaluation is voluntary requested by enterprises.
Enterprises requesting to participate in the present round of enterprise credit rating evaluation shall fill out the “China Association of Environmental Protection Industry Enterprises Credit Rating Evaluation Application Form” (Annex 1), and send the application form, with their official seal, to the recommending unit. Recommending units may be the enterprise’s provincial chapter of the China Association of Environmental Protection Industry, or one of the professional committees of the China Association of Environmental Protection Industry.
Recommending units shall fill out the “China Association of Environmental Protection Industry Credit Rating Evaluation Recommendation Form for Local Chapters or Professional Committees” (annex 2), and summarize it to form the “List of Enterprises Recommended for Credit Rating Evaluation by the China Association of Environmental Protection Industry from its Local Chapters or Professional Committees” (annex 3), add their official seal, and send the forms to our Assication by 10 November 2017.
Enterprises that have received a recommendation shall fill out the “Declaration on the China Association of Environmental Protection Industry Credit Rating Evaluation” (annex 4), and send the declaration together with relevant supporting documents in two paper copies to our Association by 24 November 2017, and send an electronic version to the designated email.
4. Evaluation, publicity, and release of the results
After receiving the enterprise application, our credit rating office will conduct the enterprise credit evaluation according to the “audit-preliminary review-disclosure-final review-filing-award-annual review” procedure, publicize and release the evaluation results on the website of the China Association of Environmental Protection Industry (www.caepi.org.cn). After the release, our Association shall award bronze plaques, and certificates to enterprises that have obtained a credit rating of A and above.
5. Period of Validity of the Evaluation
The period of validity of the corporate credit rating evaluation bronze plaques, and of the certificates, is of three years. Where an enterprise needs to apply for a higher level of credit rating, it may do so within their validy period.
IV. Evaluation Fees
1. No fee shall be collected from enterprises for the evaluation. Our Association shall cover the expenditures for the experts needed to perform the credit evaluation, the certificates, and the bronze plaques.
2. Where an on-site inspection is needed in order to verify the situation of an enterprise, relevant expenditures shall be covered by the enterprise.
V. Contact Information
Contact persons: 赵子骁、王妍
E-mail: xinyongpingjia[at]qq. com
Contact Address: 北京市西城区扣钟北里甲4楼协会信息部
Postal code: 100037
An electronic version of the present Notice and its annexes can be downloaded from the website www.caepi.org
1. China Association of Environmental Protection Industry Enterprises Credit Rating Evaluation Application Form
2. Credit Rating Evaluation Recommentation Form
3. List of Enterprises Recommended for Credit Rating Evaluation
4. Declaration on the China Association of Environmental Protection Industry Enterprises Credit Rating Evaluation
China Association of Environmental Protection Industry
10 October 2017